Thursday, September 9, 2010

And then there were 8.. Years that is


My step-daughter, Andrea,  turned 8 on August 24th and she was having her first "kids" party. I, of course, asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she immediately told me a Hannah Montanah cake.. then changed her mind and said.. Taylor Swift. She had changed her mind a few more times between her favorite singers. I convinced her to have a rockstar cake and it would encompass all singers. I made a two layer, one chocolate, one yellow, cake and frosted it with buttercream. Her favorite colors are pink and purple so she got a pink and purple guitar cake.  It was so fun!! I added a laminated picture of Hannah Montanah and one of Taylor Swift. She loved it... and it was delicious.


The gutar tuners were chocolate kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment