Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas!!


Chris and I were asked to bring food to Christmas dinner. We decided on an appetizer and desert. So Christmas morning I baked biscuits for breakfast "biscuits and gravy," two loaves of bread for bruscetta (our appetizer) and two batches of cupcakes. Needless to say.. I shouldn't have to bake for a while!

So I made chocolate and vanilla cupcakes and again my butter-cream frosting. I striped the bag with red food coloring before I put the frosting in to make it swirled like a candy cane. 




Inside each cupcake I put a candy cane flavored Hershey Kiss in each cupcake. I didn't flavor the frosting but I could have with peppermint extract. 

I thought maybe that the Hershey Kiss would have melted but as you can see... still intact!

No comments:

Post a Comment