Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Birthday Party and Party in my mouth

John (my future brother-in-law) turns one year older every March 17th. This year I experiemented with his favorite ingredients. Well who doesn't like girl scout cookies and cupcakes. I took the Tagalong cookie and put in the center of a vanilla cupcake. I then topped it with the yummiest peanut butter icing.


Peanut butter, honey and sugar.. YUM! Chris (husband) said it was the best frosting he has ever tasted.
   

At first I wasn't sure if I should put my cookie in after I filled my cupcake papers with batter or before. I realized after baking them it is better to put the cookie in after I fill my cups. If not, your cookie falls out of the bottom.  I made a real vanilla cupcake but not too sweet so it wouldn't take away from the cookie. I can't wait until girlscout cookie time again.. What can I do with Thin Mints or Carmel Delights?? Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment